Rostfri Stapelbar Tank PLI UN
Corner discharge outlet.
Bottom with deep drawn shaped discharge to grant full product discharge.
With UN-ADR-RID-ADN approval for transportation of dangerous products.
- Stainless steel cold-rolled AISI 304 tank (AISI 316 upon request), 2b finish.
- Cold-forged bottom covers with optimised shape, minimum thickness: 2 mm.
- Robotized TIG welding process. Pickled and passivated seams.
- Protection frame: 2 mm thickness. Hot dip galvanised steel. Tank chamber with anti-vibration rubber pads. Palletised base with fork-slot for lift truck and hand pallet-trucks.
- Stacking (UN/ADR/RID/ADN standards): maximum 2 full superimposed containers.
- Transportable products (UN/ADR/ RID/ADN standards): Dangerous products, packaging classes II and III with vapour pressure max 1.1 bar at 50° C.
- Max admissible specific weight 1.9 Kg/dm3.
- No movement upwards, empty as well. No filled superimposing during the transport.
ACCESSORIES UPON REQUEST:
- Different types of rapid fittings or nipples.
- 400 mm. diameter manhole
- Lid with clamp closure
- Ball or butterfly outlet, max diam. DN 50 (2”)
- Double action safety valve
- Identification plate
- Rubber pads