Rostfri Stapelbar Tank PL
Corner discharge outlet.
Bottom with deep drawn shaped discharge to grant full product discharge.
- Stainless steel cold-rolled AISI 304 tank (AISI 316 upon request), 2b finish.
- Cold-forged bottom covers with optimised shape, minimum thickness: 1.5 mm.
- Robotized TIG welding process. Pickled and passivated seams.
- Protection frame: 2 mm thickness. Hot dip galvanised steel. Tank chamber with anti-vibration rubber pads. Palletised base with fork-slot for lift truck and hand pallet-trucks. On request in steel inox AISI 304.
- Stacking: maximum 2 full superimposed containers. No movement upwards, empty as well. No filled superimposing during the transport.
ACCESSORIES UPON REQUEST:
- Different types of rapid fittings or nipples.
- Stirrers, washing systems, etc.
- Level gauges.
- Insulation and heating plates.
- For the models, without approval, it is possible to make dimensional changes and customised equipment to meet all needs.
- 400 mm. diameter manhole
- Lid with clamp closure
- Ball or butterfly outlet, max diam. DN 50 (2”)
- Pressure relief valve
- Identification plate
- Rubber pads