Rostfri Stapelbar Tank SBP
Palletised tank for storing and internal handling.
Shaped base with fork-slot for lift truck and manual transpallet.
Bottom with deep drawn shaped discharge to grant full product discharge.
- Stainless steel cold-rolled AISI 304 tank (AISI 316 upon request), 2b finish.
- Cold-forged bottom covers with optimised shape, minimum thickness: 1,5 mm.
- Robotized TIG welding process. Pickled and passivated seams.
- Bath-galvanized stainless steel palletised base (painted upon request).
- Stainless steel ring welded to the tank and screwed to the base.
- On request in steel inox AISI 304.
ACCESSORIES UPON REQUEST:
- Different types of rapid fittings or nipples.
- Stirrers, washing systems, etc.
- Level gauges.
- Insulation and heating plates.
- Dimensional changes and customised equipment to meet all needs.
- 400 mm. diameter manhole
- Lid with clamp closure
- Ball or butterfly outlet, max diam. DN 50 (2”)
- Pressure relief valve